- We do not require any personal information to visit our website.
- We do not knowingly collect any personal information from our website visitors.
- Any personal information shared with us for support such as email addresses will solely be used to respond to inquiries about our apps.
- Our website collects anonymous usage data such as IP addresses which is used internally and solely for improving website function.
- We do not solicit or collect any personal information in our apps.
- Any personal information in an app that is used to save your progress as a user in any of our apps is stored locally on your device and not collected or shared.
- We do not track or collect user activity in our apps.
- With the exception of our educational apps designed for children, our apps may include third party advertisements or in-app purchases. We do NOT include any advertisements or in-app purchases in our children’s educational apps.
Compliance with COPPA
Our website and children’s apps comply with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If a user contacts us by email for app support and identifies self as being under the age of 13 we will securely delete all personal information shared by that user.
Last updated May 9, 2018